Seminar – Recreating Life Patterns, June 2014
Date: June 1, 2014
Time: 6pm to 7pm
Location: Vancouver, BC
Event Type: workshop, intensive
Organized By: Cheryl Giesbrecht
Seminar 1 is a program that has made a huge difference in all areas of my life and the lives of many others: from rebuilding relationships with family, maintaining sobriety without limiting life, creating a foundation for long-term relationships, discovering heart desires and that we are really capable of achieving them, and more!
It has been an incredible journey so far, and I invite you to join us for another enlightening, empowering, (and surprisingly fun) exploration!
Recreating Life Patterns
Patterns are basis for everything we do. They form our personality, our emotions and our actions in every relationship, whether personal or professional. This workshop is an in-depth exploration of how futile family patterns are incorporated into our adult relations.
Many clients experience a major shift in their lives within a couple weeks of starting this course. Things seem to align very rapidly to allow for the growth.
Some of the changes that we have witnessed include:
- Self-worth and self-esteem improving
- Business ventures seeming to launch themselves
- Relationships with family members improving
- A higher level of accountability in personal and professional interactions
- Accelerated manifesting of desires
- Romantic relationships becoming more clear and healthy
- Ripples of growth affecting close family and partners
- Opportunities to rise to the occasion and make change directly in line with the week’s topic.
In this course you will:
- Identify the patterns you desire to break
- Realize the root causes of traits and behaviours
- Empower yourself utilizing practical step-by-step guidelines
- Effectively monitor your own behaviour
- Identify your Motives & Intentions in a moment
- Re-create a foundation for Self in the positive in line with your heart desires and make lasting changes in your life
We have 2 dates, and will run each seminar depending on registration.
(Please let me know which date is your first choice.)
- Sunday, June 1, 8, 15, 22 @ 12:30pm – 4:00pm
- Wednesdays, June 4, 11, 18, 25 @ 6:30pm – 10:00pm
Weekend workshop: Fall 2014
Compassion philosophy is always in effect and no one who heartfully desires to heal will be turned away due to a lack of funds. Payment plans are available and trades/barters may be negotiated.